VOX VX50BA Bass Guitar Amp
Stunning lightweight design with serious sound. The compact and portable VX series of amps is joined by a new 50W model for bass guitar, featuring Nutube, the new cutting-edge vacuum tube.
- 50 watts of output power; NuTube-equipped preamp
- 8″ VOX speaker; Bass reflex structure enhances low-end
- Four-band EQ; On-board compressor and overdrive
The compact and lightweight VX series of amps is joined by a new 50W model for bass, featuring Nutube, the new vacuum tube. Its distinctive advantages include a VOX original eight-inch speaker, a unique bass reflex structure that ensures ample power and rich low-frequency reproduction, and warm vacuum tube sound. There’s also a four-band EQ that allows detailed sound-shaping, a compressor effect that’s indispensable for bass, and an overdrive effect that provides everything from subtle grit to high gain overdrive. Also provided are a full complement of input/output jacks, including an AUX IN jack, headphone jack, and a DIRECT OUT jack for direct connection to your PA system. Aesthetically, the VX50 BA sports a red color scheme, a traditional VOX vertical logo, and a metal grille for a distinct and edgy look.
- High 50W output power from a revolutionarily lightweight and compact unit.
- The warm vacuum tube sound of Nutube.
- VOX original eight-inch speaker delivers rich low-frequency sound.
- Bass reflex structure provides rich low-frequency reproduction with ample output.
- Four-band EQ allows detailed sound shaping for the bassist.
- Compressor lets you enjoy tight-sounding performance.
- Punchy overdrive.
- A rich selection of input/output jacks such as AUX IN, PHONES out, and DIRECT out.