VOX VX50AG Acoustic Guitar Amp
Stunning lightweight design with serious sound. The compact and portable VX series of amps is joined by a new 50W model for acoustic guitar, featuring Nutube, the new cutting-edge vacuum tube.
- 50 watts of output power; NuTube-equipped preamp
- 8″ speaker with a tweeter; On-board chorus & reverb
- Instrument & Mic channels; Phase switch; Phantom power
The compact and lightweight VX series of amps is joined by a new 50W model for acoustic guitar, featuring Nutube, the new vacuum tube. With an uncolored, honest, and flat sound, it delivers beautifully rich sound that covers everything from detailed nuances to powerful strokes. Since it also provides a mic jack, it can be easily carried to a live event for a complete single-unit setup. It’s also useful for on-stage monitoring. The color scheme features an organic earth color.
- High50W output power from a revolutionarily lightweight and compact unit.
- The warm vacuum tube sound of Nutube.
- Eight-inch coaxial speaker delivers extended high range expression.
- Bass reflex structure ensures rich low-frequency reproduction.
- Two-channel design with INSTRUMENT and MIC channels, each equipped with independent volume controls.
- Independent EQ and high-quality effects allow detailed sound-shaping.
- MIC in provides phantom power, ideal for vocalists.
- PHASE switch minimizes acoustic feedback.
- A rich selection of input/output jacks such as AUX in, PHONES out, and LINE out.