The Beta 58A dynamic vocal microphone is precision-engineered for live performance and project studio recording. A tailored frequency response accentuates vocals, and the supercardioid pattern isolates from other sound sources.
• Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
• Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
• Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
• Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
• Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
• Minimally effected by varying load impedance
• Legendary Shure quality and reliability