MGP12X Analog Mixing Console by Yamaha
This is an amazing mixer. Not just for live bands and DJ’s, the MG Series mixing consoles can easily adapt to a truly impressive range of applications from portable PA to fixed installation. Now with the newly added digital functions and superior sound of the MGP, the possibilities are endless.
- Good sound quality, with musical EQ and studio-grade effects.
- Convincing modelled vintage analogue EQ.
- Deeper editing via iPhone.
- Additional features such as levelling and ducking on the Hybrid Stereo channels, as well as compressors on the first eight inputs.
12-Channel Premium Mixing Console.
- Studio-grade Discrete Class A “D-PRE” Mic Preamps with an Inverted Darlington Circuit
- Musical X-pressive EQ based on Yamaha’s famed VCM Technology
- Professional 1-knob Compressors with LED Indicators
- High-grade Dual Digital Effects Processors: Advanced REV-X and Classic SPX
- Stereo Hybrid Channels utilizing a Powerful, Proprietary DSP
- Digital Connectivity for iPod/iPhone
- MGP Editor for Detailed Control of the Console’s DSP settings via iPod/iPhone
- Rugged, Impact-resistant, Powder-coated Metal Chassis
- Integrated Rack-ears for Easy Rack Mounting
- Internal Universal Power Supply for World-wide Use
- 6 Mic Inputs with 48V Phantom Power and HPF per Channel
- 12 Line Inputs (4 mono and 4 stereo)
- Additional 2TR Inputs Provided to Accept the Output from Analog Devices or iPod/iPhone
- 2 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
From the preamps, EQ and effects to the Hybrid Channel functions and iPod/iPhone connectivity—every aspect, every feature, every sound, establishes the MGP as a premium mixing console in a class of its own.