The AXM12A 12 inch Powered Floor Monitor by Dynacord
Probably one of the best stage monitors on the market. No matter used as a small full range main PA, delay speaker, side or front fill and other similar applications – there are a number of reasons to fall in love with the AXM 12A.
The compact footprint demonstrates its versatility and how it can benefit the user where space on stage is at a premium. Acoustically the AXM 12A offers the ideal combination of a high quality 12? / 1.75? coaxial transducer with onboard signal processing and 2-channel amplification.
Outstanding sound performance and ultimate ease of use.
– Due to the 12? coax woofer and the intelligent design of the housing the audio performance will enable an artist to control every nuance of their performance
– Horizontal mounting on a speaker pole
– 2 x MIC/LINE inputs (XLR), 1 x AUX input (RCA)
– 1 x MIX OUT, 1 x THRU output
– Small footprint fits perfectly on every stage and can be placed as close as possible to the artist
– Lightweight, wooden housing < 15 Kg allows easy setup and transportation
– Integrated digital signal processing for IIR and FIR settings
– Digital Equalizer: Hi + Lo = shelving, parametric mids
– Adjustable Lo-Cut Filter
– Tunable feedback notch filter
– Delay function (for distances up to 100m, 0.1m increment)
– 5 presets for monitor and PA applications
– 5 user memories
– Backlit LC-Display with rotary control